Friday, May 14, 2010

a fish eye world


I got a fish eye film camera for my birthday this year and I absolutely love it. I carry it with me where ever I go, because it is a film camera I always get excited to see how the end results look like. Well...sometimes it's pretty shit haha but sometimes you get images that you thought went horribly wrong but it turns out to be pretty cool, it's a nice little surprise =o).











The man who got me the amazing fish eye film camera for my birthday =o).

3 comments:

  1. I really like all your photography ^_____________^
    love fisheye haha, I wish I had one! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Ling!!! oh I finally get to follow your blog. I've been trying to get in to your blog so that I could follow it but it didnt let do it til today =o)
    I know, i love it too, the fish eye is just such a great invention. You'll be able to get it from urban outfitters =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ! nice job ! what film do you use ? the result is pretty cool ! ;)

    ReplyDelete