Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Second Stop-Motion Animation


My DVD cover (spread out) for the 'For Her' animation


This is the second stop-motion animation that I made called For Her. The style of this animation is similar to my first one (scroll down to have a look). These are all paper cut outs. The song on this animation was created and performed by my boyfriend, Sho Murakoshi. The animation is based on a poem that I wrote. (I'm sorry for the soft music, it is better to listen to it with earphones)
Please read the poem before you watch the animation, thank you! =o) (hope you guys like it, enjoy!) :



I remember when I was a child

How you used to wake me up with a smile

You took care of me with so much love

Even if we didn’t come from the same home

You treated me like one of your own

A vivid memory of mine that I will never forget

Even at times when I was such a pest

You treated me like one of your best

Then the time came when something was wrong

I promised myself that I was going to be strong

The night you were stuck in a room surrounded with four white walls

And men with white coats checking on every call

Then I had to leave you for a while

And you said “goodnight, see you tomorrow” but with a weak smile

….

I never did see you again

God had other plans for you, my beloved friend

It is hard for me to believe that you are forever gone

Even after 4 years long

But you are in a better place now, they would say

Though til today,

the memory I have of you and the never ending love that I feel will forever and always stay.









No comments:

Post a Comment